Dry matter – feed residue left after all moisture has been removed by drying (i.e. 100% dry matter).
- The 2021 Nutritionist May 13 BakhchevnikovEnjoy a realistic farm tour of a Michigan, USA 8200-cow dairy and a large dairy in Russia with our host Dr Vadim Bakhchevnikov.
- The Nutritionist 2021 Sotirios KarvountzisThe July webinar with Dr Sotirios Karvountzis was a great overview of how nutritionists, veterinarians, and dairy managers can work together to optimize animal performance.
- The Nutritionist 2021 Rick GrantDr Rick Grant delivered a great farm tour and talked about cow comfort specifics.
- Starch Values in Cooked IngredientsResearch has suggested the WSC method of starch analysis is best suited for capturing all the sugars pertinent to ruminants. Digging deeper on results specifically in cooked ingredients (like bakery by-products, puffed grains) shows this not to be the case. Tom provides insight on why you SHOULD be using ESC values for these products.
- AMTS Farm Program updateThe newest version of AMTS.Farm is v 4.16.0. This release focuses on bug fixes and improved functionality. Read the blog for more details.