Thank you for another great year ~ Celebrating 15 years!!!
We have built our company on exemplary support. We strive to ensure you have the information, tools, and personal contact you need to allow you to do your job, no matter when and where that may be. Our support includes: video tutorials, informational postings, webinars, and availability of our entire staff to answer your questions. For more information about our On-the-Mark support, please go here.
AMTS.Farm incorporates both AMTS.Farm.Cattle(Pro) and AMTS.Farm.Small Ruminants in one license. The best program for feeding cattle, sheep, and goats in one program. It is sold on subscription basis and includes free support and free updates. Updates are made continuously and new versions are released regularly (3-4 times annually). The ability to perform least cost optimization using a linear optimizer is standard with .Farm
An optional upgrade, the advanced optimizer in .Farm uses a custom designed algorithm to create, evaluate, and evolve rations that are more cost effective at meeting the nutrient requirements. The Advanced Optimizer is able to develop a better ration within the specified constraints, even constraints that cannot be optimized using linear equations. Use the standard linear optimizer to see where you can better cost ingredients after you have formulated your recipes; take them a step further using the advanced optimizer.
Available as an upgrade to the basic subscription, this tool allows you to quickly and easily least-cost optimize a mix while meeting ingredient and nutrient constraints. It provides you with a simple way to save cost on mixes while balancing for major chemical composition, minerals/vitamins, and additives. The mix optimizer let you deconstruct and recreate a mix based on know nutrient analysis and available ingredients to create your own custom mixes.
Combine all the features of AMTS.Farm(ao) and AMTS.Farm(mo) into one bundle to reach your highest formulation power! This package includes the linear optimizer, the linear mix optimizer, and the advanced optimizer in one subscription. When you buy the (ao+) package added to the multi-species diet formulation package of AMTS.Farm you can do it all!
Link mill data from BestMix, Brill and Format to .Farm feed data and streamline the process of importing, updating and sharing feeds, formulas, and pricing. Reduce keying errors by using the integration abilities of .FBM
Quickly and accurately evaluate a mix of diets, environmental conditions, animal and feed characteristics, and economic situations to project animal performance and farm profitability for growing cattle.
A web-based, on-farm program designed to help calf managers perform the daily task of feeding young calves. Take the guess-work out of wet-calf feeding with consistent routines and streamlined communication using a mobile application!
Time-Saving Benefits and Optimization
Farm / Lot Group Structures
The .Farm user interface utilizes a Farm/Barn/Group structure. Inputs that are common to a group (for example, temperature within a barn) are inputted once at the Barn/Lot level and inherited by all groups within that barn.
On many farms, the same base recipe is fed to multiple groups, differing only in the quantities offered. With .Farm, you can model the herd, flock, or tribe using Recipes; assign that recipe as a ration to different groups, change the intake for the group, and evaluate the results. When you make a change to the recipe, it updates the ration for all groups it is fed to.
Common Feed Library
AMTS.Farm offers two optimizers. Customers can choose to remain with the basic least-cost ration optimization that comes standard with the software or upgrade to the AMTS.Farm(ao). Customers can also upgrade the Mixes function to allow linear optimization of ingredients in AMTS.Farm(mo). To unlock full optimization power they can bundle into AMTS.Farm(ao+).
The basic subscription includes a linear optimizer that balances rations for a least cost solution with or without inclusion of limiting parameters such as inventory constraints, nutrient min/max considerations, et al. The linear optimization provides shadow prices and identifies the most limiting constraints.
For an additional cost, AMTS.Farm offers an advanced non-linear optimizer, .Farm(ao). The Advanced Optimizer allows you to maximize Income Over Feed Costs or minimize Feed Cost. The complex algorithm starts with a base diet and works to iteratively make small changes to create a better diet. This method, unlike any other optimizer used today, gives you more decision-making control. It also presents a number of solutions so that you then pick from these solutions the diet you think is best! In this way, you, the professional nutritionist, can see the best diet for the farm.
Additionally, this new optimizer has two objective functions: Minimize Cost OR Maximize Income Over Feed Costs. Our experience and research have shown improvements in income over feed costs as high as 10%. With today’s feed costs as high as they are, imagine the feedback from your clients if you can increase their IOFC 10%!
For an additional cost, AMTS.Farm(mo) offers the ability to perform a linear optimization of mix ingredients to develop a least-cost optimized mix that meets ingredient and nutrient constraints. It provides the user with a simple way to save cost on mixes while balancing for major chemical composition, minerals/vitamins, and additives.
For nutritionists feeding both Cattle and Small Ruminants. The convenience of both formulation models in one program.
Add optimizers to suit your needs!
- The linear optimization identifies the most limiting constraints for your dairy, beef, sheep, or goat clients. Subscriptions can be purchased for multiple years (locking in current prices).
- Use advanced non-linear optimization to maximize Income over Feed Cost or minimize feed costs for your dairy, beef, sheep, or goat formulations. The Advanced Optimizer works to turn your diets into Better Diets!
- The basic program with the addition of an optimizer to formulation least cost mixes. The additional Mix functions allows you to balance mixes for major chemical composition, minerals/vitamins, and additives. Preview the mix in diets before accepting the final formulation! This can be used for all your dairy, beef, sheep, and goat formulations.
- Adds the power of the Advanced Optimizer AND the Mix Optimizer together for one low price. Users get the most advanced formulation power available! Find out how much you have been leaving on the table; bundle and save!
|Single invoice purchase of AMTS.Farm Suite||Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 5-14 site licenses||5% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 15-24 site licenses||10% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 25-49 site licenses||15% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 50-99 site licenses||20% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 100+ site licenses||25% Discount|
- Quickly and accurately evaluate a mix of diets, environmental conditions, animal and feed characteristics, and economic situations to project animal performance and farm profitability for growing cattle. .GrowingCattle is NOT eligible for volume discounts.
- Take the guess-work out of daily feeding of young calves with streamlined communication between calf manager and calf feeders to ensure consistent diets even with daily variations of calf numbers, available milk, and milk characteristics. A monthly subscription, contact us for annual and bundle pricing!
- Subsequent years $100.00/yr maintenance fee per license. The maximum AMTS.FBM annual maintenance fee is $3,000.00.
- AMTS.FBM is NOT eligible for volume discounts.
AMTS accepts the following forms of payment: Checks ($ USD) • Electronic Transfer ($ USD) • Credit card over the phone • Credit card on-line • PayPal Questions regarding billing should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1.607.423.9058