Cattle.Pro is sold on subscription basis and includes free support and free updates. Updates are made continuously and new versions are released regularly (3-4 times annually). The ability to perform least cost optimization using a linear optimizer is standard with .Pro.
An optional add-on, the advanced optimizer in AMTS.Cattle.Pro uses a genetic algorithm to create, evaluate, and evolve rations that are more cost effective at meeting the nutrient requirements. Essentially, the optimizer is trying to breed a better ration within the specified constraints.
Available as an add-on to the basic subscription, this tool allows you to quickly and easily least-cost optimize a mix while meeting ingredient and nutrient constraints. It provides the user with a simple way to save cost on mixes while balancing for major chemical composition, minerals/vitamins, and additives.
Combine all the features of AMTS.Cattle.Pro(ao) and AMTS.Cattle.Pro(mo) into one bundle to reach your highest formulation power! This package includes the linear optimizer, the linear mix optimizer, and the genetic optimizer in one subscription.
Quickly and accurately evaluate a mix of diets, environmental conditions, animal and feed characteristics, and economic situations to project animal performance and farm profitability for growing cattle.
A web-based, on-farm program designed to help calf managers perform the daily task of feeding young calves. Take the guess-work out of wet-calf feeding with consistent routines and streamlined communication using a mobile application!
Time-Saving Benefits and Optimization
Farm / Lot Group Structures
The Cattle.Pro user interface utilizes a Farm/Barn/Group structure. Inputs that are common to a group (for example, temperature within a barn) are inputted once at the Barn/Lot level and inherited by all groups within that barn.
Common Feed Library
AMTS.Cattle.Professional offers two optimizers. Customers can choose to remain with the basic least-cost ration optimization that comes standard with the software or upgrade to the AMTS.Cattle.Professional(ao). Customers can also upgrade the Mixes function to allow linear optimization of ingredients in AMTS.Cattle.Professional(mo). To unlock full optimization power they can bundle into AMTS.Cattle.Professional(ao+).
The basic subscription includes a linear optimizer that balances rations for a least cost solution with or without inclusion of limiting parameters such as inventory constraints, nutrient min/max considerations, et al. The linear optimization provides shadow prices and identifies the most limiting constraints.
For an additional cost, AMTS.Cattle offers a genetic algorithm optimizer, .Pro(ao). The Advanced Optimizer allows you to maximize Income Over Feed Costs or minimize Feed Cost. The genetic algorithm starts with a base diet and works to ‘breed’ a better diet. This method, unlike any other optimizer used today, gives you more decision making control. As the optimizer works you can see the nutrient constraints that are presenting the most challenge. It also presents a number of solutions so that you then pick from these solutions the diet you think is best! In this way, you, the professional nutritionist, can see the best diet for the farm.
Additionally, this new optimizer has two objective functions: Minimize Cost OR Maximize Income Over Feed Costs. Our experience and research has shown improvements in income over feed costs as high as 10%. With today’s feed costs as high as they are, imagine the feedback from your clients if you can increase their IOFC 10%!
For an additional cost, AMTS.Cattle offers the ability to perform a linear optimization of mix ingredients to develop a least-cost optimized mix that meets ingredient and nutrient constraints. It provides the user with a simple way to save cost on mixes while balancing for major chemical composition, minerals/vitamins, and additives.
Product Pricing and Bundle Discounts
We thrive on making AMTS Products the most trusted on the market.
- The linear optimization identifies the most limiting constraints for your dairy or beef formulations. Subscriptions can be purchased for multiple years (locking in current prices).
- Use the genetic algorithm optimization to maximize Income over Feed Cost or minimize feed costs for your dairy or beef formulations. The advanced Optimizer essentially works to Breed a Better Diet!
- The basic program with the addition of an optimizer to formulation least cost mixes. The additional Mix functions allows you to balance mixes for major chemical composition, minerals/vitamins, and additives. Preview the mix in diets before accepting the final formulation! This can be used for both beef and dairy formulations.
- Adds the power of the Advanced Optimizer AND the Mix Optimizer together for one low price. Users get the most advanced formulation power available! Find out how much you have been leaving on the table; bundle and save!
Single invoice purchase of AMTS.Cattle Suite
|Single invoice purchase 5-14 site licenses||5% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 15-24 site licenses||10% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 25-49 site licenses||15% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 50-99 site licenses||20% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 100+ site licenses||25% Discount|
- Quickly and accurately evaluate a mix of diets, environmental conditions, animal and feed characteristics, and economic situations to project animal performance and farm profitability for growing cattle. .GrowingCattle is NOT eligible for volume discounts.
- Take the guess-work out of daily feeding of young calves with streamlined communication between calf manager and calf feeders to ensure consistent diets even with daily variations of calf numbers, available milk, and milk characteristics. A monthly subscription, contact us for annual and bundle pricing!
- Subsequent years $100.00/yr maintenance fee per license. The maximum AMTS.FBM annual maintenance fee is $3,000.00.
- AMTS.FBM is NOT eligible for volume discounts.
AMTS accepts the following forms of payment: Checks ($ USD) • Electronic Transfer ($ USD) • Credit card over the phone • Credit card on-line • PayPal Questions regarding billing should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1.607.423.9058