two or more feed ingredients combined not always included at the same levels.
- AMTS.Farm v 4.16 release New FeaturesThere are updates to existing features and new modules added to the Recipe Screen in AMTS.Farm (formerly AMTS.Cattle.Pro). This post explains the updates and links to explanatory video for the Robot/Component Feeding Screen.
- The Nutritionist 2020 DeVriesListen to the recorded The Nutritionist October 2020 webinar with Dr Trevor DeVries to learn more about special nutritional considerations when working with automatic milking systems (robots).
- CNCPS based AMTS Feedbanks updatedThis post shows the feeds included in the updated library and shows how to ensure they are included in your formulation.
- AMTS.Farm.Cattle easily integrates with AMTS.GrowingCattleAMTS.GrowingCattle for feedlot/growing animal mangers can pull optimized diets in from AMTS.Farm for additional economic analyses.
- Starch Values in Cooked IngredientsResearch has suggested the WSC method of starch analysis is best suited for capturing all the sugars pertinent to ruminants. Digging deeper on results specifically in cooked ingredients (like bakery by-products, puffed grains) shows this not to be the case. Tom provides insight on why you SHOULD be using ESC values for these products.