- The linear optimization provides shadow prices and identifies the most limiting constraints. Subscriptions can be purchased for multiple years (locking in current prices).
- Use the genetic algorithm optimization to maximize Income over Feed Costs or minimize Feed Cost. The Advanced Optimizer essentially works to Breed a Better Diet!
- The basic program with the addition of a least-cost optimizer on the Mix screen that allows you to balance for major chemical composition, minerals/vitamins, and additives. Preview the mix in diets before accepting the final formulation!
- Adds the power of the Advanced Optimizer AND the Mix Optimizer together for one low price. Users get the most advanced formulation power available! Find out how much you have been leaving on the table; bundle and save.
|Single invoice purchase of AMTS.Cattle Suite of products||Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 5-14 site licenses||5% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 15-24 site licenses||10% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 25-49 site licenses||15% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 50-99 site licenses||20% Discount|
|Single invoice purchase 100+ site licenses||25% Discount|
- Quickly and accurately evaluate a mix of diets, environmental conditions, animal and feed characteristics, and economic situations to project animal performance and farm profitability for growing cattle. This product is NOT eligible for volume discounts.
- Subsequent years $100.00/yr maintenance fee per license. The maximum AMTS.Feedbankmanager annual maintenance fee is $3,000.00.
AMTS.FBM is NOT eligible for volume discounts.
AMTS accepts the following forms of payment:
Checks ($ USD) • Electronic Transfer ($ USD) • Credit card over the phone • Credit card on-line • PayPal
Questions regarding billing should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1.607.423.9058
Top Reasons Nutritionists Choose AMTS.Cattle.Professional
Easy to use software and excellent support
The Latest Research
Incorporating new research continually
Timely and fantastic support staff
We helped build the model, so we really get it
Nutritionists on Staff
Practicing nutritionists on staff
Data import features and templates minimize keying errors & saves time
Is it time to switch your formulation software?